You’ve dreamed of it, many have dreamed of it – now it can be your reality.
Almost everyone has dreamed of owning a beachfront bar on a Tropical Island in the Caribbean (even Tom Cruise wanted it in his famous movie, “Cocktail”). Now this dream can be your reality.
Oceanfront Beach Bar right on the sands of the Caribbean Sea is for sale. Located on the island of Ambergris Caye, Belize (San Pedro Town) this palm-tree-lined oceanfront parcel comes complete with lounge chairs, palm trees, a massage tiki hut, a full bar, and a restaurant under an open-air pavilion. Full kitchen and inside bar as well.
The business is located within a few hundred yards of TWO resorts, one of them being an International branded major resort.
Two Full Bars, Kitchen, inside dining area, covered outside deck dining, oceanfront with chaise lounge chairs, swing bar seating, and other lounging, eating, and relaxation areas.
- Real Estate:
- Lease Terms:
- Four-year lease in place. $2,000 USD per month for the first two years, then $2,500 per month for years 3 and 4. Renewable after year four – terms to be agreed/negotiated between operator and landlord.
- Leasehold Rent:
- $24,000 (USD) per annum
- San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye, Belize
- Premises Details:
- Approx. 800 sq feet inside, additional 1,600 sq. ft of covered outdoor decking area, bar, and restaurant space. The remainder of the property is completely fenced in for privacy and has approx. 200 feet of oceanfront. The beach is dotted with Palm Trees and quiet “Sitting/lounging areas” so guests can relax and enjoy the beach, get “cabana buy” service right to their beach chair, or play corn-hole, or volleyball (on our sand beach volleyball court) or get a massage or enjoy a Margarita while listening to Jimmy Buffet and Bob Marley in the open deck bar area, or maybe play a game of darts in the bar area.
- Expansion Potential:
- The property is large and additional seating can easily be added as business growth requires.
- Competition / Market:
- There is a very popular beach north of town, “Secret Beach” which is overly crowded and has more than a dozen bars in a row, loud music, and is a 40 – 50 minute drive from town to get to it. This establishment is located only 2 miles south of town, near 2 resorts, and offers a relaxed, chilled, laid-back day at the beach while being served on your reserved lounge chair underneath a palm tree. We are the only non-resort establishment where customers come to experience a “dream Caribbean Beach Day”, quiet, relaxed, great food & bar with table/lounge chair service.
- Reasons for selling:
- The owner/Operator has multiple businesses and does not have enough time to properly manage and operate this business as it is growing.
- Trading hours:
- 10:00AM – 7:00PM Daily
- Years established: